Android is extremely popular across smartphone users. It offers several attractive apps, as well as exciting games. The interface of Android, as well as the features, make it very convenient and straightforward to use.
Also, the best part of Android is that Android-based devices are much cheaper than the ios ones. Android apps are mostly free to download. Some of them contain minimal in-app purchases.
But these, too, are not mandatory. People are quite fond of android games as well as apps. Hence, due to its extreme craze, users are now trying to use Android apps on their windows and Mac PCs.
Let us tell you why this is happening:
- Battery life extension: You must have noticed that heavy-duty games drain out the battery of your smartphone. Your phone tends to heat up a lot. This also affects the battery life of your mobile. You also need to keep your phone charged all the time, which is again quite a difficult task. Running Android apps and games on your Windows or Mac PC saves the battery life of your expensive smartphone.
- Relaxation to your eyes: You need not put a strain on your eyes by playing games and using other apps on your smartphone. The bigger screen of your PC helps you to relax your eyes. You need not stay glued to the small screen of your phone.
- Easy access to android apps and games: Android apps can be run easily on Windows and Mac device. So if you do not want to invest in a smartphone now and you already have a computer, then too, using Android apps is possible.
- Testing of android apps possible: If you are android app developer, then it is possible to test your apps on your PC before sending them for publishing.
- Multiple activities possible: Running android apps or playing android games on your PC lets you do multitasking. You can watch a video and at the same time play a game and chat on WhatsApp too. A phone does not allow you to do so.
So if you are highly impressed by the idea of creating an Android ecosystem on your PC, then you must be wondering how to do so. Android emulator is the answer to your question. A plethora of options is available when it comes to android emulators. You can download any. But if you are confused about the effectiveness of these emulators, then let us help you.
In this article, we are discussing some of the leading android emulators that can serve your purpose efficiently. All you need to do is to go through the article and make a well-informed decision while choosing an emulator for your PC. Take a look!
This has to top our list of android emulators. It is a one-stop solution for the gamers, app developers as well as general users. It is based on Nougat 7.1.2. It is possible to run Bluestacks on any type of Windows hardware – Intel or AMD. It is highly compatible. With Bluestacks, you will get access to different types of Android games such as RAID, Fortnite, Sonic Forces and so on. According to the developer of Bluestacks, it is six times more powerful than android phones. Also, it has some awesome features like key mapping, AI-based gaming engine, multi-instance and so on. You can download Bluestacks for free.
This again, a highly popular android emulator. It comes pre-loaded with features that make this emulator absolutely desirable. It is compatible with both Intel and AMD. It allows you to run, multiple apps and games all at once. It works on Nougat, lollipop and KitKat. This emulator is good for both gamers as well as general users. This emulator again is free of cost.
If you are an avid gamer, then this emulator is meant for you. It offers a wide array of features that make the emulator highly beneficial for gamers. The features include controller compatibility, gameplay optimisations, and user-friendly interface and so on. It works on android lollipop 5.1.1. This emulator, too, is available for free.
Hope you like the article. Just choose any one of the above-mentioned emulators, and you are good to go.